Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 2 months ago

What should I get my mother for Christmas?

Shes 50 years old

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

A necklace, perfume, or a bracelet would be a good gift.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ho ho ho, you should get her a Mother’s Day light gift

• 2 months ago

The BEST thing to do is to ask her. I have read all these answers before mine and what if she is not into any of that?  They are all good responses but only you should know her likes and dislikes. Ask her questions like: What is your favorite restaurant?  (Buy her a gift card to her favorite restaurant) Do you like Jewelry?  If so, what is your favorite color? Earrings?, Necklace? ring? (You will know which to buy)  What is your favorite type of music? (itunes or Amazon music or CDs) Who is your favorite author? (latest book) What is your favorite movie? (Buy her the DVD) If you could spend the day shopping, what would you buy? What is the thing most dear to your heart? By asking her these types of questions and she will tell you what she prefers. By asking so many questions, you will still surprise her since she will not know what you have selected. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A pamper basket, filled with bath lotions, eye mask, face cloth, scented soap, maybe some perfume & make up as a pick me up / feeling good pack.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

A red ryder bb gun!

• 2 months ago

What about a Christmas card with a gift card somewhere? People usually like that.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

You know your mom better than we do.

• 2 months ago
  • Will
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tickets to the nearest location to her where Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, and Joan Jett will be playing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A 25 year old boy toy. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.