Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

My dog has cushings. She has had diarria for 3-4 days is this part of the disease?

• Amber

If I want to know anything I call my Vet and ask for a phone consultation. If she feels my dog needs to be seen she'll make me an appointment, sometimes I just get advice or she'll give some over the counter meds for me to collect. But then my vet is kick **** she's like Yoda. 

Is diarrhea a symptom of Cushing disease in dogs?

Symptoms Of Cushing's Disease In Dogs

If the immune system is affected, there may be secondary infections, and if the pancreas is affected, dogs may have diarrhea or start vomiting. Here are a few of the symptoms you may see in dogs with Cushing's disease.

Cushing's Disease In Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, & Treatments ...

https://dogtime.com › dog-health › 788-dogs-with-cushings-disease-aaha

Search for: Is diarrhea a symptom of Cushing disease in dogs?

I only googled your question & this was the first site that was listed. There are many more sites if you want more information about Cushings. oR you can discuss this with your Vet.

Our hands are tied & we cannot offer you any medical advice, we cannot examine, we cannot come up with a diagnosis nor can we provide treatment. We are not Vets.

Do the research necessary for you to understand the disease & how it is affecting your dog. Learn what to expect.

The medication caused DIARRHEA in my dog.

My dog is not your dog.  Ask the Vet.

Call your vet, s/he is a TRAINED medical professional and KNOWS your specific dog. Do not ask yahoo.