Brooke asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

How can I get my dog to stop peeing at home?

I'm really struggling, I know a lot about dogs - had them my whole life. I think she may have separation anxiety, but no matter how much I encourage her to pee outside she continues to do it at home when we are out. We are usually out for 4 hours at a time, for 3-4 days a week. She is 2 years old and has been doing this for the last month. Her behaviour hasn't changed and we have another dog at home to keep her company who she adores. Please help! 😞

Get him a shock collar whenever he pees in the house he will.. I promise you

• Kate

At home? If in the garden, this is normal. Do you shut her inside? Make a sandbox in the laundry and train her to use it.

First, make sure she doesn't have a UTI or something like that. If she doesn't, try having her professionally trained or get her crate trained and put her in the crate while your gone.

Get professional toilet triple before the fella give you a big problem 

That is often a sign of stress or medical condition.  Talk to the vet about it.

Roll up a newspaper, if it pisses on the floor swat it on the head. Repeat for each accident.

• patty
      1 month agoReport

u either a troll our out of touch with dog care

Use a shock collar. 

• patty

discuss with vet

Have you considered the possibility of it just being an infection? An UTI. If that be the case, she needs to be on antibiotics. Take her in to see her Vet & have it check out. Rule out any medical reasons for this.

• Tavy

She might have a water infection., see your vet.

That was a very stupid comment.

• [Tavy]: Until you can speak PROPER English (much as they teach it in Oxford, probably Edinburgh, too) instead of some under-educated local dialect, either drink the urine that you claim is what "water" means, or go away for as long as it takes you to grow up and use the language correctly.