Brooke asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

How can I get my dog to stop peeing at home?

I'm really struggling, I know a lot about dogs - had them my whole life. I think she may have separation anxiety, but no matter how much I encourage her to pee outside she continues to do it at home when we are out. We are usually out for 4 hours at a time, for 3-4 days a week. She is 2 years old and has been doing this for the last month. Her behaviour hasn't changed and we have another dog at home to keep her company who she adores. Please help! 😞

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Get him a shock collar whenever he pees in the house he will.. I promise you

• Login to reply the answers
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

At home? If in the garden, this is normal. Do you shut her inside? Make a sandbox in the laundry and train her to use it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

First, make sure she doesn't have a UTI or something like that. If she doesn't, try having her professionally trained or get her crate trained and put her in the crate while your gone.

• 1 month ago

Get professional toilet triple before the fella give you a big problem 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is often a sign of stress or medical condition.  Talk to the vet about it.

• 1 month ago

Roll up a newspaper, if it pisses on the floor swat it on the head. Repeat for each accident.

• patty
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

u either a troll our out of touch with dog care

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Use a shock collar. 

• patty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

discuss with vet

• 1 month ago

Have you considered the possibility of it just being an infection? An UTI. If that be the case, she needs to be on antibiotics. Take her in to see her Vet & have it check out. Rule out any medical reasons for this.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She might have a water infection., see your vet.

That was a very stupid comment.

• ...Show all comments
    • [Tavy]: Until you can speak PROPER English (much as they teach it in Oxford, probably Edinburgh, too) instead of some under-educated local dialect, either drink the urine that you claim is what "water" means, or go away for as long as it takes you to grow up and use the language correctly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.