Where to get customized kitchen pans?

Hi! I'm looking for actual cooking pans/pots with handles (not baking pans) and I'd like to get it customized/engraved with the word Oklahoma. Preferably on the handle of the pan. (My brother-in-law got into a big debate about what a geographical pan handle was and I want to get him a little inside joke gift for Christmas.)

I'm having a hard time finding any website that will personalize anything beside baking pans. Does anyone know of a place that will personalize cooking pans with handles?

Thanks!

• C
    Favorite Answer

Look for engraving services near you and ask them if they can engrave a panhandles.  Provide a link to the sort of pan you have in mind so they can tell you if they can do it.  You'll have to purchase the pan separately I think.  There's a trophy seller in a shopping center nearby me who would definitely be able to do something like that.  Think laterally!

• Mark

A jewellery store might be able to do it, or recommend a cheaper place to get it done.  This is actually pretty funny.

• Wilson

I would recommend that you start with a search on google. 

Then go from there. 

• "I'm having a hard time finding any website that will personalize anything beside baking pans." I have searched on Google, plenty of times actually! Thanks for the 'answer'.