Juni asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

How to deal with people who HATE kiosks @ McDonalds?

Hey, so I’m in charge of the lobby area at my local McDonalds. We have like 5 kiosks and like everyone uses them, which is like heaven to me because I’m socially awkward. My manager doesn’t like it when I take quick orders like coffee at the register. My question is, how do you deal with customers who HATE using Kiosks and are like a KAREN insisting for you to use the register? Like, I offer to help them and I’m like explaining that the machine is so you can place your order and pay at the register. . . . . . I just don’t know how to deal with them without them rage leaving.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

your use of the word "like" is far too much...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Burgoo
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

grow up a little. if someone wants to pay at the counter, learn to deal with it. "rage leaving" over something like that makes you look like a fruit loop

• 4 weeks ago

Who really still eats at McDonalds??

• 1 month ago

Simple, if a customer wants you to check him or her out, you take your *** behind the counter and do your f*cking job

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you are doing it right, if we wanted to use the Kiosk, we would have used the Kiosk. It is just one of McDonalds' changes like the current confusing menu that has me eating elsewhere. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The kiosks are covered with fecal material, i refuse to touch them.

• 1 month ago

Kindly ignore sch people they are killing themselve s

• Shouldn't be eating that poison...

• just avoid them

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Try asking your manager what to do and it sounds like you are not well suited to dealing with the public, you might try asking the manager to move you to another position.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.