Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Am I a Vampire/Wolf/Human Hybrid.?

Hello. I'm 19 and I'm a pale brown eyed brown haired female. (Vampire) I am usually quite normal but always feel a bit cold to others. Another thing is, in the sun or even if the sun is out and I'm not in it, I get dizzy and sweaty. I feel in my own world 24/7. I predict everything and it happens.

My fangs are quite pointed which can be a (wolf) or Vampire feature. I have the urge to bite all the time (wolf) especially my boyfriends arm. I relate with wolves and adore them. I'm obsessed with the moon and feel like it changes me in a way. I love my pack (family) and I'd say I try and be alpha a lot.. 

However, I look like a (human) also, and act like one only sometimes. I have a lot of personalities according to others. I eat like a human and walk like one.

Help. What's going on. (Lmao)

I doubt in it. 

One can deceive themselves over many things, but sometimes a professional can be of help when things get this out of control.

Wrong website, kid.

There are plenty of chat sites where you can play vampires all you want, but this ain't one of them.  This place is strictly Q&A.  You can try playing vampires in here, but nobody will play along with you.

• Cogito

You either have a really wild imagination or you're mentally ill.

But I can assure you, you are definitely NOT a vampire or a wolf, or a mix of the two.

Vampires don't exist.

Werewolves don't exist.

Yes, wolves are lovely but you really need to try to be realistic.

• Jess1 month agoReport

This was a joke. Except I have an obsession with wolves and relate to them. They're real so.. 

Ladies & Gentlemen, we now have a winner for the stupidest question of the month. The contest is now closed but we thank you for your submissions and please join in on the fun next month.

As to this question...Congratulations! You will be receiving your certificate (suitable for framing) and trophy in the mail along with your tickets to the 2019 Darwin Awards. Best of luck to you there!!

• ioerr

yes, but as a hybrid, you will never reproduce

not that you were ever going to get the chance try

• Jess1 month agoReport

I have a daughter :)