Pronk
Pronk asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 month ago

What’s the odds that the Ravens bench Lamar Jackson next week in my fantasy championship (since they clinched home field advantage already)?

They haven't clinched home field advantage yet. They did win the division though. Jackson will start next week if he's healthy.

Jackson has a quad injury so the Ravens will rest him as soon as possible.  Once they have truly clinched the home field, then the odds of him playing a full game are about the same as Joe Biden becoming president: zero percent.  Adjust your fantasy lineup accordingly.

If the Ravens lose their next two games, they finish 12-4.

If the Patriots don't lose, they'll finish 13-3.

13-3 would get home field over 12-4.

Because it's a better record.

Or do you have the Bengals beating the Pats already?

I doubt anyone can guess at this, because it's 10 days away.  But I imagine you'll know more as it gets closer to game time.   I don't see them benching him completely, just to keep him fresh, but it might just be for a few series.  Harbaugh would get eviscerated if he got injured in a meaningless game!

• Messykatt
      1 month agoReport

Eh, this is what I get for taking someone's word for it.   Now I'm pissed, because I play vs Jackson in Week 16.  Then again, the Bengals might beat the Pats!

• .

They are playing the Browns.  So I imagine they're bench him after the first quarter when he scores a few times.