Pronk
Lv 7
Pronk asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 month ago

What’s the odds that the Ravens bench Lamar Jackson next week in my fantasy championship (since they clinched home field advantage already)?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They haven't clinched home field advantage yet. They did win the division though. Jackson will start next week if he's healthy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jackson has a quad injury so the Ravens will rest him as soon as possible.  Once they have truly clinched the home field, then the odds of him playing a full game are about the same as Joe Biden becoming president: zero percent.  Adjust your fantasy lineup accordingly.

• 1 month ago

If the Ravens lose their next two games, they finish 12-4.

If the Patriots don't lose, they'll finish 13-3.

13-3 would get home field over 12-4.

Because it's a better record.

Or do you have the Bengals beating the Pats already?

• 1 month ago

I doubt anyone can guess at this, because it's 10 days away.  But I imagine you'll know more as it gets closer to game time.   I don't see them benching him completely, just to keep him fresh, but it might just be for a few series.  Harbaugh would get eviscerated if he got injured in a meaningless game!

• ...Show all comments
    • Messykatt
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Eh, this is what I get for taking someone's word for it.   Now I'm pissed, because I play vs Jackson in Week 16.  Then again, the Bengals might beat the Pats!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are playing the Browns.  So I imagine they're bench him after the first quarter when he scores a few times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.