What do you think about people who physically attack Trump supporters?

I just watched a video of a child on a bus who was viciously attacked by black students for expressing his support for Trump. There was a story I read a few months ago about a man who walked into a bathroom with a red hat that contained Russian language on it. A Hispanic man followed him into the bathroom and asked the man what the writing said, and the man replied, "Make American Great Again". The man was then physically attacked and beaten in the bathroom. I find it sickening that people are so easily manipulated by hate. What do you think?

• Mike L
    Favorite Answer

Unless the Trump supporter did something violent or threatening there is no excuse for it. Violence is not the answer. Just like the Jersey shooting by racists attacking Jewish people. No reason for that, but it happens. There are bad people on both sides.

No one should assault anyone. 

I don't think anything I live in England.

They are violent scum, which is increasingly what Democrat voters are becoming.