Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What do you think of a girl named Charlie Brown?

Favorite Answer

Charlie is a good name but Charlie Brown was a cartoon character who often got bullied 

• Iamiblisdautr
      1 month agoReport

And thus she'd hate the name like Amarretta said. But think is a key word. And it got off track at the end. 

dislike it ...

better than my son's friend  who is named Donna Kay Babbs

I think the amount of Charlie Brown references she would get would be WAY too much. And not to mention, Charlie Brown was bullied. Honestly, I prefer something like Charlene or Charlotte Brown

The name "Charlie" was popular in the 70's as there was a popular parfume named "Charlie". Cool name) However, do you want to name your little girl after a bald dumpy boy from a comic strip? I named my son "Luke", confident that the Star Wars phase would be over in a few years...He is 30 now and people still do the Vader voice saying, "Luke, I am your father"...Yeah, he still hates it..

Charles Schultz, the creator of Charlie Brown recently passed away, but the comic is a classic that will never die. You little girl could be in for a life of relentless teasing if you pick this name....

It's either Charlene Brown or Peppermint Patty

I think she'd hate the name. If her given name was Charlotte, she could always go by Carlie/Carley or Lottie.