Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesPhoenix · 1 month ago

Why does everyone hate Greta Thundberg?

Thunberg*

• Orla C

I don't. I think she's amazing. 

Because she's a bad tempered spoiled brat that globalist elites are using as a glove puppet to spout bad science as if she's more qualified than some of the world's most qualified actual scientists.

• John

Just another in a long line of reminders that the alt-right is on the wrong side of history. And those people "can't be wrong" so they grasp at straws. And feel threatened by a 16 year old.

Rich privileged people don't want to hear it because it might mean they actually have to make some changes to their lifestyles (less private jets, for example, or investment in fossil fuels)

• Bill G
      1 month agoReport

You must be talking about rich privileged people like Thundberg, and her family and sponsors.
      And all of the rich privileged hypocrite politicians who fly all over the world in their private jets to the Paris Climate accords and various other climate meetings.

• David

They don't but some 'global warming deniers' may do so.

She is a tool for the liberals and due to her age, she is out of her league

IDK man, I kinda like the girl. She's brave and one day when it's too late we all gonna say sorry to her. The apocalypse is happening right before our eyes.. these are the signs of the end.

• Sandy

she disrespected our POTUS, then turns around and wants the U.S. to foot the bill for the Paris Accord! she's a Soros/DNC shill whether she knows it or not and her parents should be ashamed of themselves for using her in this manner. in a year or so, Greta will see what her lazy, opportunistic parents did to her and resent the hell out of them. 

Only assholes hate her, not everyone. 

• Mark

EVERYONE doesn't hate Greta Thunberg.  Somehow I get the feeling you say things like "I literally starved to death" or "I told him a million times to clean up his room".