Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I can't stop masturbating . please help ?

I mean idk I'm not even an teen rn I'm like 24 and a virgin yes , I get Turned on so easily like whenever I see hot girls on street or my collugeues I don't know what to do . I try to stop w@nking but I couldn't go for more than 3 days idk I just masturb@te whenever I get horny . I can't get beautiful women out of my head whoever I see them so to clear my thoughts I jërk off please help guys 

Favorite Answer

From my experience as a 20F out there in the world, young guys are just horn dogs. Maybe you should start looking for a girl you’re interested in so you can have a different outlet for these feelings. Just make sure to take your time. I get turned off by impatient horn dogs 

And if you want to stop these thoughts altogether, then just think of the grossest thing imaginable. Or think of your parents having sex. Or think of what grandma would say if she saw what you were thinking. Those things always shut things down for me

Good luck!

• 1 month agoReport

Thanks for your reply really appreciate it 

That is not an anime character. That is an actual person cosplaying. Stop being a moron and use Google anyways.

its natural for a guy your age to still masturbate because mentally your mind hasn't realized your an adult.

• 1 month agoReport

No no I'm an adult not teenage , please help I want to overcome it 

Start controlling your thoughts. You’re full of testosterone, but you do have some choice in the matter.

Choose to get laid for a change.

become gay. stop looking and interacting with women. begin to appreciate men. and then your gay