Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Why does Mr. Right keep spamming the cancer section with absurdly stupid questions like "Do I have cancer" or "Does thing cause cancer"?

• Liz
    Favorite Answer

Perhaps those like him have no clear direction for their lives or positive goals to work toward.

People, please ignore this question.

The truth is that I have NOT posted a single troll question in this category for well over a month. Yes, I used to do it now and again because I liked to watch LAN throw a few tantrums. 

Who ever has been posting troll questions here in the recent weeks is someone else. I wouldn't be surprised if LAN posted this question himself just so he can draw attention towards the situation.

All he does is accuse me of EVERY single troll question that gets posted in this section -- IGNORE HIM! -- you would be surprised of the amount of times he's been wrong about this. And I know because I am the only one who can actually see that is IS wrong!

You all might be thinking "well why have you suddenly popped up in this question." Easy... because for weeks and weeks I have visited this category now and again just to see how many times LAN calls my name out because he thinks I'm the one posting all those nonsense cancer questions.

Believe me or don't believe me, I give up! But it is the truth, there are obviously more trolls here, NOT JUST ME!

• LAN

He thinks he is doing it to irritate me, but since all he is really doing is constantly proving he is as stupid and insane as I claim he is I fail to see anything irritating at all.  All he is actually doing is proving to Yahoo answers at large just how obsessed with me he is even though I have good him that I don't swing that way.  Lately not enough people have been sympathizing with him so he has created multiple accounts and interacting with himself a lot.

He claims that he hates me because I attack others even though he has done this nearly as much as I have.   Most of those posts he changed to be anonymous after a while so he thinks he can claim to be innocent.   Looking at his profile you can see for yourself that about half of his posts on his main account are anonymous.

In the end though he is very easy to spot.   He has extremely limited imagination and always falls back on posting variations of the same idiocy over and over.  He thinks he is a lot more intelligent than he actually is so this trips him up all the time.

• Petter

This place is littered with trolls just like that.

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

If you aren't still stalking me then why are you even posting in this section in the first place since by your own admission you do it in a childish need to harass me?  It's funny you don't see how obvious your lies are.