Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My gf broke my nose?

Last night spent the night at my gfs and well ofc one thing led to another and i let her sit on my face. Knowing her things were bound to get freaky so she started "riding" my face, like being really into it she started going super hard. She ended up thrusting really hard and my nose cracked.

We went to the ER and it turns out my nose is broken, I'm ok but she's pretty embarassed about the whole thing. My only issue is, how what do I tell my family??? They don't know my nose is broken and I'd prefer to NOT tell them the real story.

• steve
    Favorite Answer

Tell them you got punched in a bar off a stranger.

I once had vigorous sex with a girl and snapped my Frenulum (the bit that attaches your foreskin to your penis) there was blood everywhere and I ended up in an ambulance that was quite embarrassing.

As it was down there and obviously covered I didn't need to explain to anyone.

A broken nose is easily lied away.

its okay, just say you bumped your nose into the door really hard because you didn't realize that it was there

You’re right, telling your parents your gf broke your nose while you were eating her a$$ will never go well. She must have a trucker-size caboose. Tell them you were high on meth and don’t remember. Oh and get a new girlfriend. 

tell them she punche dyou direc5tly in the face - sadorian

Plow her with the right end of your anatomy, and don’t tell your family anything. You’re entitled to your lunacy.