Gungy
Lv 6
Gungy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why doesn't Schiff and Nadler have the balls to just come out and say it?

"We hate him", "we want him gone" and we'll do anything to get rid of him". Ohhhh are they scared to piss off so much of the nation from their hidden honesty, they'll doom their party for years to come?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

because in their little fantasy worlds, they actually think they are fooling rational thinking people.

• ...Show all comments
    • James
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Funny.  @Comrade Broccoli = @Gungy = Putin paid trolls.  One sock puppet account asks the question, the other answers it and wins "Favorite Answer".  z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

NEWS FLASH> In her answer, Princess admits that she isn't an American !!!!!!

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are speaking as if you're in some sort of cult.....wait a minute.....

• 2 months ago

I openly admit that I hate the guy.  He is a chronic unashamed lier, a crook, a con artist, a sociopath, a yraitor, completely unqualified to manage a small business let alone a nation. He is completely unfit for public office. I believe Mike pence as much a scumbag as he is would be infinitely better than Trump.  Innocent people suffer and die because of Trump. He destroys alliances with allies and courts dictators. Every day I wake up hoping that today is the day that the headline will read " Trump dies of a heart attack mid toilet tweet". 

However, as much I hate the guy the facts are that he has committed several impeachable offenses and in accordance with the constitution must be impeached and removed from office.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ro
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nazi Pelosi just admitted on an interview last night that the "Impeachment" started when Trump won the election.

• Cindy LGPB
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Because he had already commit impeachable offenses the moment he was sworn in.  He was already violating the Emoluments Act.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why don't Trump supporters have the balls to just come out and say it?  "The evidence of Trump's wrong-doing and criminal behavior is so overwhelming, it's impossible for us to defend him using facts and evidence, so we have to engage in histrionics and have our Putin-paid trolls post idiotic questions like this on social media."

Evidence:

https://judiciary.house.gov/news/press-releases/ho...

Source(s): More evidence: https://intelligence.house.gov/report/
  • Stan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

What are the aupposswd to say? "We love him" and "Well do anthing to keep him"

This is the saddest defense ever. Its like the defense attorney for a murder suspect is complianing that the prosecution is only going after his client because they hate him. And they only hate him because hes a murderer. How unfair is that?

You people are idiots.

• 2 months ago

I hope more people see the light like you have.

• 2 months ago

Both of them know that Trump will be reelected. Their wet dream is to oust him with their lies.

• 2 months ago

Because it's nothing personal against Trump, obviously. Democrats are merely performing their Constitutional duty to provide oversight of the Executive branch.

• ...Show all comments
    • James
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

LOL then you "wok" up and realized we can all tell you're a Putin-paid troll, @Comrade.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.