I have a lot of antiperspirant build up under my arm from putting too much deodorant should I make the switch to a natural deodorant ?
- 2 months agoFavorite Answer
Every night before bed you should shower (make sure to wash your armpits) and then apply deodorant. This will get rid of the build up.
- 1 month ago
Every night before bed you should shower
- ChristopherLv 42 months ago
I always use Sanex alcohol free deodorant and it never leaves anything
- Anonymous2 months ago
yes, always natural! However, you'll probably notice that you still smell for a while until your body adjusts to it and then it will start working properly.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- regeruggedLv 72 months ago
Try using a putty knife
- A Yahoo UserLv 72 months ago
You should wash under your arms.