Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Should I ask out my little sister’s friend?

So I’m 19 years old, home from college, and my younger sister (16) had this friend that was over the house the other day. We seemed to hit it off. She laughed at all my jokes and we had good convos. I’m thinking of asking her out sometime, but I know if I tell my sister she’ll be pissed and wouldn’t let me... Should I ask her out anyways and not tell my sister?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Even if it's legal where you live for a 19 year-old to date a 16 year-old it's still not something that decent parents would allow their minor daughter to do. I can think of a thousand ways this would blow up in your face yet not a single one where this turns out well. You're not even living locally anymore, this kid's parents would probably kill you AND you'll be messing up your sister's friendship. Better to find someone your own age who goes to your school.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Is it legal where you are for a 19 year old to date someone under 16?  Better check first.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would ask her out anyways, your sister cant stop you

• Cathy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Tell your sister she can watch you have sex with her friend and she will not object to you dating her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

no she is a minor under 18 you're an adult 19 it would be classed as pedophile

• Edna
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

He's not a pedophile. A pedophile is someone who preys on VERY YOUNG children.  It would be classified as the crime of statutory rape.

• 1 month ago

If your sis's friend is also 16 or even 17, NO you should not ask her out. She is a minor. She is not of legal age.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The bro code prevents you from dating one of your friends little sister, but not to date one of your sister's friends. Aske her out.

• 1 month ago

I truly don't think you need anyone's permission to take the girl out on a date, except for her parents' approval

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.

In general it's a bad idea to date a friends sibling.   In most cases if/when it goes south..  it will cause a rift in the friendship.

Plus at your current ages and stages in life ..  you're too old for her.

• 1 month ago

No since you are over 18 you can get into big **** with the law! I would not suggest it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.