Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

It frustrates me that it's hard for me to find a boyfriend?

Because I'm considered to be even more unattractive then most other women in the world. Please tell me the truth and no lies.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, Don't let such things change who you are, just make as many friends as you can and extremely socialize and I promise, you will find a boyfriend.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What do you think a boyfriend is going to bring to your life? I hate to tell you this but 97/100 of them are trash who leech the life out of you. That's not counting the abusers and rapists of which there are many. Do something productive with your life and worry about finding love later.

• 1 month ago

Hey, I've been single all my life and I'm 25. Guess some people like us are late with that type of thing(if youre around my age ofcourse)

• 1 month ago

First, the facts. Physical attractiveness is indeed a hierarchy that you’re born into. There are a few cultural factors, such as some cultures preferring larger types, and others slimmer types. Makeup and dress can maximise what you’ve got. Charisma shouldn’t be underestimated as another type of attractiveness. It may well be the key to getting a boyfriend, and it’s based on disposition, which is inherited, and social skills, which can be learned. Having a sunny disposition is a big factor (which I envy), but social skills can be developed to quite some lengths. ‘The charisma myth’ is a useful book, for example, to see how it works and how it can be learned, and is largely about how you make OTHER people feel good. It looks at your own self-esteem too, if that’s an issue. The last factor is which social circles you expose yourself to? The Meetup app is a good start for shared activities, of which I’ve personally seen relationships flower and blossom. Anyway, good luck!

• I see alot alot of other girls who are considered to be unattractive who still have boyfriend's but they probably didn't have to do all of that with their looks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I will tell you the truth. Most men are not worth it as boyfriends. They just care about sex. And if you are less attractive than other women, they will chase after other women before the chase after you. It is not worth it. Make a good life for yourself and forget about men. You will be a happier person.

• Hercules1 month agoReport

Sounds like you live in a vacuum away from successful families 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

what makes you unattractive is repeating the same non-question over and over

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.