Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Loose weight for graduation?

I am 5foot 10inches, 80ish kgs, and 15y/o. My graduation is in 54 days and I'd like to loose as weight as possible. I'll work my hardest to do it, so please help me. I'd like to leave a good last impression with my friends because I'm moving away and haven't told them yet. Please tell me the most efficient way to loose weight.

Also I can't afford a gym membership, and I have nearly 4 hours a day to do anything to loose weight

Ketogenic diet or Atkins diet

Portion your foods, don’t eat late in the evening, cut carbs to 150 gym daily, and engage in daily cardio.

• Petter

Best way is to change diet and start exercise. Skip as much sugar as you can, cut down on fatty food, try to cut down on carbs and eat more vegetables instead.

When it comes to excercise, intensive cardio is the most effective, the more and harder and longer, the better. Get your heart rate up good and do it for at least 40 minutes, three times a week. One hour, four times a week is even better, etc, but don't over do it or you will just injure yourself. Leave some days for rest.