where can I get financial help to move out? I can't stay with my roommate anymore.?

My roommate is selling her prescription drugs and her dogs keep waking me up. She keeps guilt tripping me into not wanting to spend any time with her or her stupid family for the holidays. She's 51 and I'm 28 by the way. I literally can't afford to stay here anymore because she's on disability and I tried to help her out with a few things, but in the process that screwed me financially. I can't take it anymore.... 

I have a full time job you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I had a couple of roommates who were on disability. One of them tried to screw me over. My other roommate was nice.

I think you are stupid. Because you actually got screwed unlike me.

The good part of having a roommate is this should cut living costs. For me it did, and it still does.

Currently I am saving money, and I am looking, for a home to buy.

LOL, that's not how the world works.

The bank of Mom & Dad.😉

Get a higher paying job or a second job😉

You’ll have to look into a place you’d share with enough roommates that your rent is affordable - or get an additional job.

Bank of Friends and Family.

• Maxi

You either need to earn more money yourself or ask your family if they can lend you some money, then find somewhere else to live and give her notice you are leaving

• Bob

Why not begin a romantic or sexual relationship with her? Then you can split up with her and tell her that she has to leave.

• Lolly

Get a second job. You know, like a grownup.