What do I need for my car music to sound really good for cheap? My speakers sound possibly blown and I don’t know what to do ?

All of a sudden the music in my car sound static-y and I just want it to sound good so I have a few questions. Is the problem my speakers or is it something else like the subwoofer or whatever? Also what are the best cheap speakers if I need to get new ones? And if I do do I need anything else to go along with them for my car audio to sound really good for under $100? 

Low on budget huh? Then go to a gas station and buy a scratch ticket willing to give you a win of $100,000 or higher. Or if you're over 21, go to a casino and play a gamble on the table. Or go to the recycle station and recycle some boxes, bottles and cans.

"really good" and "cheap" are mutually exclusive.

If your budget is low, just do things in steps.

IMO - prioritize speakers.  You can't start with a $20 pair of Boss speakers and expect to end up with "really good" sound.

~$50 -- Pioneer, Sony, Kicker -- all pretty good entry level speakers.

Later on you can add a basic HU for $60-80

After that you can upgrade your power with a decent 4 ch amp for ~$120

Then a sub/box for $150 or so.

At that point you might have something that sounds "really good" -- especially compared to a worn out stock set up.

buy a bluetooth speaker and stream from your phone

Blown speakers need replacing. There are so many speakers to choose from, the only thing for you to do is to audition them at the store if you really need new speakers. Before you take anything apart, listen to each speaker by changing the fade and balance to discover which is bad.

• How should we know if the "problem" is the speaker or subwoofer? We can't hear your car's system up on the internet. YOU need to do the work, go in your car and solve the problem.

You need more than $100. You will need a lot of things. Speakers, subwoofers, monoblock, 2-4 range channel, OFC speaker wires, OFC power wires, OFC ground wires, an aftermarket HU, etc...

What you need Most is advice from a local car stereo dealer/installer 

who can examine your system in person and determine what is wrong with it. 

Speakers make a huge difference in the sound of a system,   

easily at least a hundred times as much as any other component, 

so they should be as good as you can possibly afford. 

In other words, Do Not Buy Cheap Speakers. 

It is better to wait until you can pay for worthwhile equipment 

than to buy something that is inferior 

and end up wanting to replace it almost immediately.