Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

What do women think of men who wear dresses and dress as women in their daily life?

• Dr. D
    Favorite Answer

It's interesting and it brings a lot of questions to my mind. I think men who do that have a lot of courage. I also think that modern males should be less aggressive and less dominant for the good of society. So although I wouldn't want to date guys who dress as women, I don't see anything wrong with it. 

they hate it but i as a tranny lover i love them doing it

Clown of a circus party .

They are sick and avoid them.

They're probably gay men that's what I think.

• Kaz

If it's a nice dress, probably wonder where he got it, and does is come in their size?

• Sally

Barack Hussein Obama married such a man.  

i once saw a big tall muscly man wearing a short pink dress with high heels long blonde hair and make up. Me and my friend were laughing at him in a queue and he turned around and said in a deep voice "You talkin to me?' funniest thing iv'e ever seen

• Oiy

I appreciate it very much. They have paid a lot for expensive dresses and clothing.

• Cogito

I think they're doing what makes them happy - so it's really none of my concern.

The person I saw last week wearing a very pretty pink pinafore dress and matching heels looked a bit over dressed for Tesco, and the goatee beard and moustache didn't really go with the ensemble, but again - if that's what makes him happy, it's fine with me.  I actually admired him for having the courage to go out in public like that.