I asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

What is a smile of life indeed?

I think milk and haste and joy was,& I don,t regret always from this thought,but I missing for things and people,loose whole the smile of life really,and it,s bad.Scientists estimate,if a person is more reck when like it doesn,t take whole too much caffeine,and it doesn,t eat a lot,and push away from its table and house,by going to nature it becomes very good,but I leaving(home to nature),turn to a big astonishment of my self.That,s why what a person can do?How does person become a lot lucky?

You become a lot lucky by having only one friend.

I think milk and scramble and delight was,& I don,t lament consistently from this thought,but I missing for things and people,loose entire the grin of life really,and it,s bad.Scientists estimate,if an individual is more reck when like it doesn,t take entire a lot of caffeine,and it doesn,t consume a lot,and push from its table and house,by going to nature it turns out to be very good,but I leaving(home to nature),turn to a major bewilderment of my self.That,s why what an individual can do?How does individual become a great deal fortunate?