BILAL asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Eagerly want to know the name of a movie. ?

When I was a kid, I watched a movie shot in a jungle like place where there were two heroes and a white fluffy dog. The one hero was a fat guy. There was an old man who used to make a drink which made the heroes very strong when they drink it and they would fight off enemies. At last they have to face a powerful enemy so they need a powerful drink. For this purpose, they visit a cave to get an important component of the drink. There they have to answer a few questions, each within the time 3 drops of water fall. At last the get the component and make such a drink that not only strengthen them but also make double and triple copies of them and they fight off enemies and win. So what I want to know the name of this movie. I guess some of you people might have watched it too. I know this is weird but I am too attached to my past. So it would be very kind of you if you consider this. Thank you.  

Sounds like a movie with the comedy duo of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill