john asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Where can I buy edible cookie dough?

Favorite Answer

edible cookie dough is nothing more than butter, vanilla, flour and sugar, maybe a dash of salt and a little milk or water. THATS it. Make it in your own kitchen right now. Keep in mind that you don't need leavening and eggs if you aren't going to bake it.

check this out.

https://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2014/04/edible-co...

With more people eating raw foods with eggs in it, a high increase of illness' have come up. and like the flu, these illness that come from raw eggs, have killed very old and sick adults and children under the age of 5 and sick children under 12. So most medical professionals recommend to not eat anything with raw eggs. 

Grocery stores. 

But why not make your own that way you can make the kind you want and it is less expensive

Follow any recipe. 

Heat the flour first, microwave it or in the oven. You do not need to toast it fully just get it above 160 degrees F. 

Omit eggs in any recipe you follow. 

I would also omit any baking powder and or baking soda. 

The rest of the ingredients are  fine for a no bake cookie dough. 

The flour should be heated as there have been recalls of flour for salmonella, heating it will kill any of the bacteria

from any supermarket

From the edible cookie shop Jhon. I think they sell it at Tesco's.

the play dough factory  unless one is Gluten sensitive  play dough is edible without  side effects

I'm in my late 30's and I've been eating cookie dough my whole life.  Made from scratch, made from mix, Pillsbury, Toll House....it doesn't matter.  I like it raw and I eat it raw and I've lived to tell the tale!  I also love raw pancake batter. 

Grocery stores usually have frozen cookie dough.

• ?1 month agoReport

Make your own, minus the egg and freeze it....if you like frozen cookie dough, or put in fridge to stiffen it up a bit or eat right out of the bowl right away.  Remember, no eggs.  Not smart to eat raw eggs.

You can buy it at your grocery shop nearby. It's not difficult to find and if you do buy them, it's not a great idea to start eating them when you can mix it and make it something truly delicious.

You can't. You can buy mixes that are dry at any grocery store. It isn't recommended you eat raw cookie dough as you can get sick due to the raw egg.

At your local grocery store or supermarket