Can you read and write in cursive ?

Most of the time, unless I am trying to read a doctor's writing...

• A

Both can't do really well.

No I cant............... 

Yes.  I can still read and write in cursive - that I learned from my years (I recall) as far back as Elementary school.

Although I no longer USE it (my scribbling became so unreadable that I forced myself to PRINTING since my Sophomore year in high school.)

After I graduated College, I morphed to using only TYPEWRITTEN-TEXT, since I am the only one who is reading it and I am O.C.D. about having my messages better understood (it's a WORK-motto.)

Source(s): I own and run ad Advertising agency. I cannot afford any of my messages to be misread.

Read it, yes. Write it, not so much.

Yes, I went to public school in the 1960's.  First grade was reading and printing, second grade we learned the script letters, at the same time as long division.

It is really rather easy.

No I can't. I learned it in third grade, but I never used it since then so so forgot.

I can write in print and more importantly type 50wpm. I took typing in high school and never forgot that one, I use it on a daily basis.

• In

I think my best rate typing was 26 wpm back in High School.  My computer screen is covered in Wite-Out.

It's hard but i can.

Yes. I use it when I make notes I do not want anyone else to read. When I write something I want someone else to read, I print it.

• Anon

My gt grand[pa write a diary in 1866, all quill pen and cursive. .Was  probably hard to read when it was New, now ink faded brown..