Check my paragraph for mistakes, please?

I am writing a short paragraph about boxes and I am not a native English speaker. Check my paragraph for mistakes, thanks:

“An inspection was also carried out in the product by the company Z before departure to the port. This inspection was dimensional verification and review of documentation submitted by the manufacturer. This inspection concluded that there were no calibration certificates for the measuring instruments, nor the information of several of the tests requested according to Annex 123.

Once the first report was made at the place of reception (Brazil), inspections were carried out by companies X and Z, which concluded that there were a variety of manufacturing defects in the product supplied.”

A product inspection was also carried out by the company Z before the product was despatched to the port. This inspection consisted of dimensions verification and review of the documentation that was submitted by the manufacturer. The inspection concluded that there were no calibration certificates for the measuring instruments, nor was information provided regarding several of the tests, as was requested according to Annex 123. After the first report was made at the place of reception (Brazil), inspections were carried out by companies X and Z, which concluded that there were several manufacturing defects in the product, as it was supplied.