Luis asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

Someone really good at English, please?

I am writing a short paragraph about boxes and I am not a native English speaker. Check my paragraph for mistakes, thanks:

“The supplier was requested technical information about the product, responding to us with incomplete and inaccurate information (suspecting the quality of the product). An inspection was carried out by the DEF company, which was only a verification of the dimensions, but not of the rest of the properties, such as the strength parameters of the materials and the mesh of the box.”

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

“Technical information about the product was requested from the supplier, who responded to us with incomplete and inaccurate information (making us suspect the quality of the product). An inspection was carried out by the DEF company, which was only a verification of the dimensions, but not of the rest of the properties, such as the strength parameters of the materials and the mesh of the box.”

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

The supplier has...and has responded with....

Hope this helps.

• 1 month ago

When asked for technical information about the product, the supplier responded with incomplete and inaccurate information. The DEF company then ran an inspection of the box, but only to verify its dimensions, ignoring properties such as the strength of the materials and the mesh of the box.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.