does anyone know this movie? help please!!!?

I remember this really cool movie..it was more of an art film sorta thing. it had a long name or something kinda weird I don't remember. maybe like "the house of.." or something?? anyway, it was a horror movie but instead of jump scares it was more eerie. it had a cool color tone/editing/filter to it as well, very aesthetically pleasing. it didn't have much music in it if I remember correctly, it was more silent which added cool effect. it was about a nurse caretaker, a young women who moves into an old lady's home to take care of her. I'm pretty sure the lady had Alzheimer's. the lady started acting really strange and it turns out the house was haunted. it was a little weird because I think the main character dies maybe? then she haunted the house or something (I could be completely wrong) but it was so cool! id be so happy if someone remembers what I'm talking about!! btw I watched it on Netflix a couple years ago but I cant log into my Netflix right now :(

I found it!!! I went through netflixes whole list online, its called "I am the pretty little thing that lives in the house"

Cabin in the woods?

House of 1000 corpses? Or house of the witch