Growing up, we had a bulletin each Sunday issued by our church w/requests for prayer for members. Do masjjids do the same on Fridays?

Favorite Answer

Yes, some actually do, but not just shown on Fridays, it's every day of the week. We have bulletin boards. At my local masjid they don't have one, but there's tape pictures on the wall like, "please turn off lights or place shoes here" At a masjid a couple of miles away, they have bulletin boards of notes, like personal notes (with permission from the masjid) I've seen job hiring in the community, newspaper cut-outs when the masjid was mentioned, postcards, news of events like classes, summer school, and fundraisers. There was also a lost in found bulletin box on a glass wall. But for request of prayers? I don't believe so. If a request of prayer were to be mentioned it would be during the Friday speech before or after prayer speech.

some of them might do that