Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How can i get my feet smelly quickly?

Ok guys this might sound weird but... I've been dating a guy recently and he's told me about his foot fetish. Basically he loves to smell feet because stinky feet helps him relax ahahah. So anyways we're meeting tonight so it's only a few hours away! I didn't have work today so my feet have not sweated therefore, no smell! How can i quickly make my feet stink? I don't want to disappoint lol.

• audrey

Why not just find a new boyfriend who isn't into sick foot fetishes?

• Kars

Wear boots all day with no socks 

LOL! I get ya. I have a foot fetish to and the smell of women's feet is just! Unexplainable. So relaxing when their feet are in my face. Now, feet mostly smell like vinegar so rub a little on your soles beneath your toes. For the rest of your soles rub corn chips and duh duh! You'll have typical girly smelly feet!

• Linda

There is a guy on Yahoo answers that always talks about his foot fetish. I wonder if that is the same guy you are seeing? I can understand a clean foot fetish more than a smelly foot fetish. I can't imagine why you'd be nervous on your first date unless you promised he could smell your feet if he wanted to date you? If you want to make your feet smell bad, you could always rub smelly cheese like limburger cheese on them to simulate the smell of rotten feet. That won't disappoint. I promise you. If you don't have limburger, cheese or moldy cheese will still work. Have fun!