How does one have a Holly Jolly Christmas? I know how to be jolly, but how exactly is HOLLY jolly defined?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You've got it all wrong.  You're supposed to wear holly (the plant) while you're being jolly.  Otherwise it doesn't count and Santa will cry.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I know,right?And what'a all that about,'Say  Hello to friends you know,and everyone you meet."What's all that crud about,anyway??!!??

• 1 month ago

This is Holly. Questions?

Attachment image
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

well, that makes me pretty Jolly.........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Swallowing holly berries can cause vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, and drowsiness but you don't have to actually swallow the berries to have a "holly" Christmas, just drink spiked eggnog and ACT like you ate holly berries and everyone will have a jolly time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You may know how to be jolly, but if you don't know how to make Holly jolly, you may get a cold shoulder for Christmas.

• 1 month ago

The JOLLY comes from Hanging UP the Holly......and kissing some hot babe under the Holly  (mistletoe) 

That's how you have a HOLLY, Jolly  Christmas...............especially if her name is Holly. 

• 1 month ago

It’s about how it sounds, it rhymes and sounds fun. Don’t be such a persnickety literalist!

• 1 month ago

just to have a lot of fun that day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.