Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why do I get a tingling feeling in my clitoris?

When I have a orgasm, my clitoris will tingle and I'm not sure why.

Update:

Actually, I am a female and I seriously do not know if this is normal or not. I'm not making up this question, this question is serious.

Update 2:

Also, I do not use a vibrator, so a vibrator cannot be the cause.

Update 3:

This only happens when I have a orgasm.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, normal and fine

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Diane, do you think it's possible there's a nerve connection problem, maybe in her spine? It depends how long the tingling lasts, and how severe. As you say, many women do normally have some remaining sensation after orgasm. Thanx, need medical women here! (I'm male)  -kendall.smart@yahoo.com

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Peripheral neuropathy (disorder that causes dysfunction of nerves that lie outside your brain and spinal cord) associated with diabetes can lead to damage of one or more of the nerves in the vulva region, resulting in clitoris pain, itching, tingling, or a burning sensation.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Wow, impressive answer. Now, I don't have to.. I was going to mention nerve connections in her spine as a possible cause. I wonder if a Chiropractor may help her..?

• 2 months ago

It likes what is going on.

• 2 months ago

I wonder if he had nerve damage somewhere else.

I remember watching a news program about a condition where women felt it all the time. He was more than annoying for her ... it was a chronic condition.

I would try not to use the vibrator for a while to see what happens. In the meantime, I've found this out for you in relation to this condition.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.