How do I follow questions on YA!?

• .

Click the "Save" flag directly under the question. That will cause that question to show up in your "Followed questions" list https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/followed-questi...

• Daniel

Good Question on the Old Version I know it was Possible by clicking on the Follow Button I dont think its possible on the Newer Version Correct me if Im wrong but I dont see the Follow Button anywhere on the Newer Version of Yahoo

you click on the  Save ribbon, right next to the Answer  button. 

Be Warned however........due to some evil back door glitch or design flaw......

when you block  a stalker.............oh, they are blocked.......and can't see your questions, or answer, or contacts..........BUTTTTTTTTT,  for some odd reason........they ARE allowed to see your FOLLOWED questions. 

Don't ask me why...........that's a question for the chimps that designed this site.......

but they are. 

Which mean, every time you follow a question......your stalker can FIND  your answers, and report them, with all their sock puppets. 

Yes, it's true..............trust me.   I had to stop "following" questions, because my damn stalker was deleting each and every one of them. ...or at least my answers on those questions. 

You can try it yourself.........if you know someone who has you blocked....... 

just keep clicking on Followed questions,  until you see them.  First time often doesn't work......that's just a glitch.  Hit it again.   2nd time is usually the charm. 

click on that ribbon that says save and if you want to see it then click on followed questions

When you want to follow a question just go to that question and click on the Save icon which is located just before the question asked.  When you want to see that question again just click on your user name and it will take you to your profile page.  Now look for the icon that says more.  Click on it:  More>My followed questions.  That is all there is to it.

• .

click on the Save icon