Anonymous

Is it a really bad thing if I almost cried while having sed with my boyfriend ?

I love him so much and consider him the most beautiful thing in my life, he's kind, protective a bit tough sometimes with the ones who look threathening to me but he always cares about me. Anyway I had a sort of not so common first time experience. I thought it would have been romantic and perfect but it was all different. I had a sort of knot in my throat the whole time I was kissing him. Likea urge, a need, a feeling of crying suppressed. Like I wanted to tell him everything. And I was a bit rough with him, I nibbled his lip and held him tight, and wanted always more from him. I am usually different, I'm shy and sweet with him and I always want to cuddle in his arms. But this time it was different. I felt the urge to feel him, like I wanted to consume him and be consumed. I felt really bad for having this thoughts. He's always so kind and protective to me, he does nothing to hurt me or scare me, even with the first time thing he asked me many times 'are you sure? Look if you're not sure it doesn't matter I dont want to force you I just want to be with you I dont care about sex,  even without that, just because I love you'. He was always slow and gentle and emotional, while I felt like crying the whole time (even if I didn't)  ans wanted to nibble his lips and was aggressive with him. What happened? I wanted a tender first time not sex....

Favorite Answer

I did cry while having sex with my bf.  It suddenly occurred to me that I wasn't on birth control and that condoms, which he used, were effective 82% of the time.  What if I were the 18 out of every 100 who got pregnant?

• Foofa

What you describe sounds more like a sexual assault than "sed".

I cry ever time I have sed.

Nibble his lips?  What?

You sound very, very young - or very, very stupid.

I've never actually consumed a partner.

• Kars

I cry when I have sed with your boyfriend too 

What are you, 14? 😂😂