I had a dream that I killed my mom?

I just had a dream that I killed my mother with a gun ( remember I had a dream, I'm not some crazy person who kills people) and it was the worst dream of my life and it made me realize how much I really love my mom. I would never even come close to killing her! I can't have that same nightmare because it bothered me so much. What cause me to dream like that? Are dreams like this some sort of sign of something.

Favorite Answer

Dreams like this may be caused by the knowledge of "unfinished business' with the person you kill, in your dream.  It sure woke you up, didn't it?   Don't feel too bad about the dream, as it was a eye opening experience for you, and our brains will do anything to get our attention, so then we can act on it, in a conscious way.  Release the fear you had about this type of dream, knowing it was only the way your brain could urge you on to do something with her or for her.  

It seems like you did not love your mumAND RELEASE UR WRATH TO KILL HER IN DREAM

• Carmen

It’s great you have unconditional love for your mom a true blessing since so many people have no natural affection for others or don’t show it the mind is a complex organ anything is possible pray for a calm heart and peace of mind hope everything stays positive in your life and continue to cherish your mom. 

latent anger manifesting in either acting out an unconscious fantasy. or alternately, you were acting our your greatest fears. your dream forced you to face your fear. you had the blessing of seeing (and remembering) the consequences and being able to learn from them.