Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 1 month ago

If time traveling existed so that you can back in time, what would you do or change? ?

Question says it all.. 

Obviously I know you can’t change the past, I’m not dumb. I’m just asking because there’s things we wish we could change.

• goring

Reverse all the Sins and mistakes commited and convert to a viable Political Party that does not misrepresent the truth.

• Andrew Smith
      1 month agoReport

And WHERE in all of history has there been such a party?  Who is able to determine what were mistakes and what were not?  If you are thinking of DT then forget it.

Obviously I would change NOTHING. Have you heard of the "Butterfly Effect"?  If it was possible to make a change it would be impossible to predict the consequences of that change.  Instantly you might start WW3 just by mailing a letter.  Because I am not a God I couldn't take that risk.

• Dixon

I would say , Ben, the charge is actually going into that terminal.

• BJJ

That would be a paradox , you cannot go back in time and alter history because when you come back to the present day you wouldn't know about it because it never happened .

Or if you went back in time and killed your parents before you were conceived where did you come from. 

Even if it were possible you would only be able to observe 

You cannot change history 

• NONAME

you wouldnt be able to change the past because doing so would be your undoing...and since you will cease to exist if you change it...you must be already living on the timeline where you were not able to change anything