45 by 45 suggestions?

I'm making a 45 by 45 list that is a list of things to do by 45 -- I need ten more items. It doesn't have to be a big thing, I'm almost 41 and I have some big items already listed so not sure anything major can be added anyway. I can't afford to go to Europe or anything, I'm allergic to alcohol so nothing with drinking. I already have art goals listed and a language to learn and instrument to play. Any suggestions?

• Favorite Answer

Make a commitment to do volunteer work somewhere for at least 90 (45x2) hours total by age 45.

Read 4 books with the author or a character with the name Samantha.

Find someone from your past, say hello or write a letter or apologize or say you foucked up my life - whatever.

Learn to cook 4 new dishes from 4 different countries.

Eat at a restaurant that sells food you aren't familiar with and let the waitress or chef decide what you have. (tell them if you have allergies or prefer to eat chicken,etc.)

Do a good deed for someone without them knowing it and don't tell them.

Try bubble tea.

Dye your hair a color (purple) with dye that washes out.

Get a manicure or pedicure if you never have.

Save $4.5 a week to spend on a frivolous present for yourself when you turn 45.

• reme_1

Blood or plasma donation

Visiting an animal shelter and bringing treats to each animal

Feeding the homeless on Thanksgiving day

Dropping off socks, soap, toothbrushes, small items to a homeless shelter

If you can sing or play music go to the senior home and entertain them for an hour.

Talk about a heart warming bucket list. Happy birthday

• Carson

Push it. Do something that scares living he11 out of you. Something that let's you know you are alive.

Skydive, even tandem.

Go to a place that rents super cars with an instructor and drive 190 MPH into an increasing radius declining curve.

Find something that when you get done you almost want to 'kiss the ground" you're so happy to be alive.