Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Why is my fat distribution seemingly changing?

I’m 17 and recently have become sexually active. I’m fairly overweight, the number on the scale hasn’t changed, but I look a bit thinner in my belly area and back in comparison to how it was before. Does this have something to do with it?

• Linda

Being sexually active usually has nothing to do with weight or weight loss. Maybe the reason you have lost weight is you have been more active and you have burnt calories so you look slimmer? I don't think sex burns that many calories to make you look thinner but you may be more revved up from it and have been walking around more or doing more. It also could be that you aren't eating as much because you have been naturally trying to eat better without consciously being aware of it. If you want to lose more, there are some great diets like the 20, 30 diet. My sis lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks. 

Maybe you go taller....taller and no weight gain means overall thinner...

Sex is good exercise esp if you're a porker