Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why can Adam Schiff get away with his lies and misbehavior, but Trump has to pay the price for his action?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because Members of Congress are allowed to lie with impunity without fear of any criminal or civil repercussions.  You and me on the other hand can be criminally prosecuted for lying to Congress.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Nope hhahahha hee hee haw haw....

• goring
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

He thinks he is following the constitution. If he is proven wrong he would be out of the government network =other wise he may run for the Presidency.

• AL4 days agoReport

give me a break,"he thinks hes following the constitution"????that is a ridiculous statement seeing how he has lied and deceived his way through this sham,he knows damn well what hes doing and that's the work of the deep state.anyone who makes excuses for this traitor is a ******* moron.

• 1 month ago

What would your made up lies and misbehavior by Schiff be dear? 

• AL4 days agoReport

putting words in the potus' mouth,leaking information to the press,lying every time he opens his bagel hole.you stupid muthr fukr.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

please tell us all about Schiff's "misbehavior"..

otherwise, people will think youre just a ranting idiot.

I wouldn't want people to think that.  ... thanks

• ...Show all comments
    • AL4 days agoReport

hes a pedophile scumbag,the kind you liberals want equal rights for.hes a known leaker,thats the reason why trumps military strikes are successful by bypassing these democrat pieces of ****.otherwise Schiff would have leaked to the press..you act like youre educated but your just a pinhead liberal.

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What lies? The testimony stands for itself.

Try getting some of your news from a real source instead of Fox etc.

• AL4 days agoReport

about not talking to the whistleblower,or trying to dig dirt on trump only to be outsmarted by a radio show.making him look like an absolute tool.also controling what people said at house impeachment was criminal,you are a ******* typical lie spreading liberal homo pos.fox #1

• Stan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

What lies and dont mention his summary interpretation of Trump's interpretation of his phone call. Please.

Schiff is weak as milktoast. No bite, no bark even. No ability to strongly lay out the charges against Trump. Allows too much obfuscation by the Republicans.

This, I believe, is intentional. The establishment Dems are trying to hold on to power and they dont want to rock the boat too much. Right now the thing they fear the most is more AOC style candidates taking over the party. They need to keep everybody's head cool calm and collected and to keep voting for do nothing moderates. Cant afford to get the Democratic voter all riled up and voting like crazy. Pelosi might lose to a progressive if thats happens.

That's why they have been applying the brakes in regards to holding Trumps feet to the fire.

She didn't even want to do this impeachment but Trumps behavior was so outrageous she had no choice.

• AL4 days agoReport

AOC??shes a piss on,and youre a ******* idiot,go jump in the fire you moron,you have no crimes to hold anyones feet to the fire you big talking moron.like it or not trumps not leaving in 2020,democrats are never getting the white house again.sorry you pieces of **** your days are over.

• 1 month ago

What crimes? What misbehavior?

Trump is paying for his actions by getting impeached. It probably won't remove him from office but he's such an egotist that it's going to make him even crazier than he already is.

Schiff is doing the job he was voted in to do. He is defending the constitution.

• AL4 days agoReport

******** alert beeping loudly.

• 1 month ago

Please define any ACTUAL lies and misbehaviors Schiff has done.

Trump's are obvious.

• AL4 days agoReport

lies leaks deception,pedophile,you piece of ****.your problem is obvious youre dumb as a rock.

• 1 month ago

I trust Congressman Schiff far more than I trust that loofa-faced shìt gibbon in the Oval Office. 

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.