ready for another day filled with bullshit feminist ads and feminist recommended content?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you're stupid enough to not be using an ad blocker, do you have any room to complain about the content of the ads you choose to watch?

• Bill
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I was not even thinking about ads on this site. The last I saw them it was all female empowerment stuff. If this site didn't break all the time on the Brave browser, Firefox, Chrome, and pretty much everything that isn't Internet Explorer regularly I wouldn't have even seen those ads.  

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It was better when flagrant toxicity and bigotry were the norm. :(

• Cyrus
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well the liberal media has taken over Netflix, replacing some good classics with topics that appeal to transgender's and feminists. Rocko's Modern Life was revived and I no longer like that show lol.

I don't have a response to your question, I just felt like answering it lol.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just turn your TV off. Between the feminist shows, LGBT gross crap, SJW nonsense, and the regular ED commercials there is just nothing that I actually want to see on that thing. Though it was entertaining to listen to medical commercials admit that their medicine causes cancer or even death. The best part is when they would say something like "our studies show it doesn't cause cancer" and then at the end when reading all the fine print they admit that it causes cancer. lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Nope, that's why my tv is off on a regular basis. **** that ****

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.