ready for another day filled with bullshit feminist ads and feminist recommended content?

If you're stupid enough to not be using an ad blocker, do you have any room to complain about the content of the ads you choose to watch?

• Bill
      1 month agoReport

I was not even thinking about ads on this site. The last I saw them it was all female empowerment stuff. If this site didn't break all the time on the Brave browser, Firefox, Chrome, and pretty much everything that isn't Internet Explorer regularly I wouldn't have even seen those ads.  

It was better when flagrant toxicity and bigotry were the norm. :(

• Cyrus

Well the liberal media has taken over Netflix, replacing some good classics with topics that appeal to transgender's and feminists. Rocko's Modern Life was revived and I no longer like that show lol.

I don't have a response to your question, I just felt like answering it lol.

• Bill

Just turn your TV off. Between the feminist shows, LGBT gross crap, SJW nonsense, and the regular ED commercials there is just nothing that I actually want to see on that thing. Though it was entertaining to listen to medical commercials admit that their medicine causes cancer or even death. The best part is when they would say something like "our studies show it doesn't cause cancer" and then at the end when reading all the fine print they admit that it causes cancer. lol

Nope, that's why my tv is off on a regular basis. **** that ****