How should i act around her? Should I just go with the flow or what?

Okay so there is this girl, we have been talking for months. I proposed her to be my girlfriend(i know it was way too soon). she declined my proposal and we are now close friends. Everything is pretty normal between us helping each other out and I told her I am moving on etc etc. The other day she invited me to her birthday and I am going but I just don't know how I am gonna act there. should I just go with the flow. be the funny guy that I am or should i just act like.. I don't know I just need some suggestions on how I gonna be there without making things weird. I don't want to make it look like I am still getting over the rejection and stuff like that.

• RP
    Favorite Answer

She's got you where she wants you... close friends. Accept it and move on, which means you'll act appropriately and avoid embarrassing yourself, and her.

Just be yourself, she must like you the way you are.

Pretend that you aren't confident and act feminine. You need to be funny in a goofy way. She'll like you if you sort of be a dancing monkey for her and if she gets the impression that you're trying to entertain her. If there's an awkward silence, even if there is nothing to say, be sure to start speaking just whatever comes toyour mind.