My mailing is stuck in Canadian customs for almost two weeks. Is it normal or I have to ring alarm? It can be lost or its usual thing? ?

It can be normal. Depending on what you are mailing, it will take longer

They do not care about you. They put it there for their reason. You have to do something.

• Earleen
      1 month agoReport

Go to the post office and request the mail.  Find out the specific problem and what you must do specifically to do what they want, and them what they do to give you your mail.  Get a schedule from them and phone numbers for the postal inspectors or higher ups that handle problems. Claim number.

At this time of year, the busiest time of year for any service that handles packages, delays and long processing times are the usual thing. In any case, there is not a thing you can do about a parcel that's with customs. Customs will deal with it when they deal with it. You cannot call or email them and find out anything.

• Liudmila1 month agoReport

Thanks Karen. The main thing, I hope is not lost, the rest is ok!