I ditched school and heres why?

I stayed up all night studying for my finals i had a project due today i emailed it already my final is scheduled for next week but my coding teacher surprisingly is making us do it this week i had to study a load of codes she is letting volunteers go and then randomizing the rest of us i walked home from school when my mom dropped my off and i had a nervous breakdown i threw my papers all over my room threw my computer how do i tell my mom i ditched school i dont ditch at all this is my first time out of the 3 years of going to high school

You didn't have a nervous breakdown, because there is no such thing. What you had was a temper tantrum (yes, they happen to teenagers) most likely caused by stress. The fact that you went without sleep for so long only made things worse. What you need to do now is come clean and tell the truth, and be prepared to accept whatever consequences which may happen. I'm sure you'll be fined, and you may have to serve some detention time or even get an in school suspension for your behavior. Hopefully, you'll LEARN SOMETHING from this, and won't make the same mistake again.

• Mark

That's nice.  Do you have a question buried in that novella somewhere?

Edit:  I suppose I would just tell her what you said here, though "having a nervous breakdown lasts a bit longer than taking the time to throw papers around.  You either were stressed or you had a temper tantrum of sorts.  If you BROKE your computer, don't expect someone else to pay for the repairs.  (I hope you didn't break it, though.)