where can I get my deer butchered ?

It would be unimaginably helpful if you had told us where you live.  I could recommend a place such as Ebels General Store in Falmouth, Michigan, but that may not be helpful to you if you're in Salinas, California.

• Robin

going on a training course and learn to do it yourself

• BBean

You should have arranged that before you decided to hunt. Word of mouth among local hunters is best. Visit coffee shops and look for the guy in camouflage and ask. He may be a pretender but the next one may give you a world of info.

Sometimes a deer processor will set up a seasonal shop because the job is like a gift wrapping job at Christmas...temporary... and owners are not listed in the yellow pages or have business cards made up. 

Three major things often forgotten by ametuer hunters; 1. Deep freezer to keep venison. 2. Someone to process. 3. (but not necessarily in order) A way to get your deer out of the kill area to your vehicle. More than just occasionally hunters kill more than they can carry. 

A positive thinking (solo) hunter will carry small shovel or entrenching tool to bury intestines and some sort of wrap and not wander too far off from his means of transportation.(like 4 wheeler)

• Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Where I live several butchers for local grocery stores will open a butcher shop for deer
      on the weekend and at night. Ask around as someone in your area surely has a shop.

I don't always go to an international forum and ask a 'where can I get something done question"...… but when I do, I am sure mention what fricken state and city or town I live so the answers are useful.  

Find a feed store.  Ask them.  They should know who the local butchers are.

Hunting is wrong. All hunters are sick minded people.

• Robin
      1 month agoReport

enjoy your KFC

That’s sickening to hurt deer.

Walmart.  Drive around back to the loading dock and they'll take care of it for you.              

• Mark

Usually at any butcher shop.  (No, I don't mean the one at the back of Kroger, I mean a shop that ONLY cuts meat.)