Sagery
Sagery asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Where has the Republican soul gone?

I fondly reflect on a time when the GOP had a soul, where did it go?

You leftists are starting a WAR. You are attacking on every level. You are calling people deplorable for the grievous sin of having been born in the South. You are calling on legalizing all illegal immigration. You are calling on banning conservative talk shows on TV and every form of media. You are trying to impeach the President on charges that could easily be applied to every President ever. You are pretending it is a grievous sin for which I must repent for daring to be a white heterosexual male. YOU are talking about going door-to-door to take away guns. 

YOU are starting the war. YOU are using the most absurdly hypocritical standards I have ever seen. 

You want to see my fluffy and caring side??? You don't get to see that in war. IN war, you get to see my militant side. 

You want to come back to the table and TALK instead of throwing out blatant lies and insults,...., then we can talk and I can move back to my non-militant side. You want an example, buttercup?

OK. Homelessness. Homelessness is almost exclusively seen in big cities. Now when YOU ask for ME to pay for big cities to fix the problem, I get a bit annoyed. 

1.) You know damn well that big cities have a freaking crapton of money flowing through them, so why do you need federal money? 

2.) Your solutions are just DUMB because YOU created the problems. Friends of mine have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in Ohio at $250 a month. Your solution is to pay $2500 a month to house a family in big cities??? 

This is NOT me being heartless and not caring about the homeless or having no "soul". This is simply a recognition that if you leftists ARE CREATING homelessness in the cities YOU CONTROL, then MAYBE , just MAYBE your "solutions" are not working and should NOT be applied federally. 

• Sam
      1 month agoReport

So what is your solution for all the gun violence and homelessness, I'm all ears.  Show me a house that goes for  $250 dollars a month. I'd be interested in seeing it if you can find one. I have a feeling Trump would call it a shithole. 

Democrats have sided with foreign donors against the American people.

Remember when Reagan was POTUS? He never called anyone a bad name. He never demeaned our own law enforcement. And he certainly did not go palsy with Khrushchev. And his marriage with Nancy was solid and loving.

You're right. Where did all that civility go with the GOP?

• Sam

They sold it to the devil, when they supported Donald Trump

judging by the impeachment Schitt show democrats have sided with the enemies of America

PRESlDENT Donald John Trump = GRATEST PRESlDENT EVER

your all DUMB and your woman Iosed 2016 RMAO!!

MAGA 2020

• Sam
      1 month agoReport

you definitely have the intelligence and mental condition  to be a Trump supporter. 

sold it for 3 magic beans and a  red MAGA hat. 

• Sagery
      1 month agoReport

MAGA was actually a prophecy for the post-Trump years.

• Ro

Disagreeing with the blatant abuse of power by democrats does not negate our souls..... but what does it say about you for supporting sedition and treason

As in dancing ? I lost that soul with the death of disco.

They have been amoral my entire life.

• Raisin Caine
      1 month agoReport

How so, they did not join you in raping farm animals.