Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has Adam Schiff fled the country ahead of the scores of indictments forthcoming after the IG investigation turned up some evidence?

Update:

Several other ranking Democrats have disappeared as well.   Are they seeking political asylum somewhere?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Wow, the IG investigation clearly concluded there was no political bias in the Mueller investigation. Which is why Trump is pissed with the IG. Trump has a habit of shooting the messenger when the message is not to his liking.

But the IG investigation did find some serious procedural errors and omissions. None of which had to do with the basic findings of no political bias in the Mueller investigation.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know what happens in your delusions until you tell us.

• 1 month ago

I doubt it, he is too arrogant to realize that he is in constant danger and not just from an investigation. From those who do not like him and his money men. Schiff gets most of his election money from convicted felons that defrauded the US Government and the taxpayers and right now they are not happy with him. I do not even think he knows it. Schiff probably thinks he is untouchable....That is not so.

Have a nice day. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You wish.  Democrats are standing their ground.  Donald Trump is a threat to our national security. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.