What Did I Do To Deserve A Poor Excuse Of A Life?

Literally everyone I know has a way better life than me. I did everything right I was nice to people, gave them money and car rides without asking for gas money in return. I smashed a car window once to save a dog from an overheated car for crying out loud. All I get is a "good job" sometimes not even. I don't even get a thanks. Yet here I am, now I'm living without a girlfriend, losing all my friends, stuck in my house all day because I apply everywhere yet I can't get a job, my car needs about a grand worth of work, and I'm almost out of money, weed and cigarettes. Is it because I sold drugs? For crying out loud the only reason I sold drugs is because I can't find a job and I need money. But I'm literally the nicest and most generous person with my possessions and money. I hook people up w my sharing nature. Worst of all my dog passed a few months ago and I still can't get over it. I want to move away so bad but they requires a lot of money, something I'm probably never gonna get. I'll probably never date another girl or get another job. It's not fair. I did nothing wrong yet I still get dealt a bad hand. I don't ever get to have a choice. I was never given a chance. Screw this I'm 18 and my life is already dead end. I'm on my last $100. And I'm gonna spend it on either weed, alcohol, or acid. Or all 3. It's stupid nobody cares about the guy who cared about everyone around him. Honestly life sucks and I hate it. What did I do to deserve this sh*t? Seriously.

• Zirp

You were born in a capitalist society, to parents that weren't rich

Well, some people just have boring, sad lives because that's the cards they were dealt in life. Others have a sucky life because they dwell on what's "wrong" with them and their lives rather than focusing on and bettering the parts that matter. Nobody on this website can tell you which one you are, that's up to you to find out. When you do find out, then you can (hopefully) make a change.

• Mars Mission
      1 month agoReport

Moodgym ANU will give you a free profile 
      From a top Aussy University too.

You were born so you need to accept it.

• 24/7 blazer
      1 month agoReport

Not like I had a choice

• you have to play the cards you are dealt as most have to, heck as i had to.

• Lita

It's because you're acting like the world/society/life owes you something for doing the right thing or the kind thing instead of realizing you aren't owed anything. 

• Heyy1 month agoReport

Lita's right. Life, or anyone, owes nothing to you. Even the fact that you were able to live in a house/building with sufficient enough care to survive isn't owed to you.

• Liz

I'm sorry for your troubles however throughout the world millions are living through life in worse condition that what you have. Think of children who live with incurable diseases and won't reach their teen years, etc.

You might be interested in the article on the website below. It will give you something positive to think about that some of those millions above focus on.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/wp19 No.3 How Can You Have More Than This Life?
  • Satan

Are you alive?  You're already doing better than 99% of the human race

Did you have something to eat last night?  800 million didnt.

Did you have a bed to sleep in, in what you call 'home'?  I suggest you look out at your nearest city and see count how many don't have this simple "luxury"

You are typing on a computer - so youre educated, access to electricity, with internet.

Youre doing better than most.  Nobody likes pity and self-pity even less. 

You want to be better than what you are? Nice guys lose.  Its tough to know, but its true.   Keep the image of being nice going, but you now need to learn how to be a c*nt.  

• Satan
      1 month agoReport

All I can advise you to do then, is get a job.  Sign up to a couple of agencies and take whats on offer. 

• Rick

poor baby ..................................................