How can I move to Mesa, Arizona?

I can survive there on minimal-jobs

by getting an apartment for $500/month.  

Bonus question: How can I generate

an extra $500/month online? Would  

math-tutoring (up to calculus 1) be a good  

idea? How about offering psychic-readings?  

Would playing my clarinet on the  

street-corner be a good idea? Thank You 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Pack your suitcase and clarinet and jump on a freight train. {Personally I never donate to beggars or street musicians.} [You should already know the answer to the psychic readings question - lol.]

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

You are not going to qualify for any rental apartment.  You need a full year of rental history here, although some places require just six months.  $500 a month places are very difficult to find and in order to be accepted, you also need to have a monthly salary of 3 - 4 times the monthly rent, so forget that, on all counts.  It is too hot most of the year to play music on the streets, or even to stand there for long, and  there are not subways where you can do it either.  Unless you truly have psychic abilities, proven abilities, that the police dept. has verified you have, by hiring you for some time, with many successes, you would likely be charged with fraud and imprisoned, with a felony record.  And you would have to pay back all of the money from the people you defrauded.  Were you born yesterday?

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ah, the math tutoring clarinet player.  Been asking the same question for what, 2-3 years?  You'd think you'd just get a job......

• Scott
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Do you plan on standing on a street corner playing your clarinet when it's 115 degrees in July? There's not a lot of street performers in Mesa. The Phoenix area isn't well suited for outdoor foot traffic/ walking on sidewalks, etc. It's too hot. People drive everywhere.

Source(s): Lived there for 20 years.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah I'm sure just throwing a question on yahoo answers will be the solution to all problems.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You seem clueless stay home with your parents until you can get a grip of reality.

Source(s): Your questions
  • Mack
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

U-haul in 15 chars....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.