Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Don’t you think the Conservatives historic negative attitude towards single mothers is ironic.?

Given the fact they are all a set of bastards themselves.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because the conservatives have always had this paradigm of perfect world where people get married for life, women are wives and mothers, guys do all the work and everyone lives happily ever after. It's just the modern world simply doesn't work that way and there is very little any of us can do to put it  back into that world view. Life is just a little more complicated than that and has been for what, fifty years now. But conservatives simply refuse to accept that.

• Anonymouse1 month agoReport

Didn't read your SJwiki level BS lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Pro tip: do not confuse the way we typically use "bastard" with it's actual definition.

• Creosote1 month agoReport

Pro tip: it was a play on words. A joke 😂. Lighten up ffs. 

• 1 month ago

the state makes lousy daddyes,,single chickadees are  dumb,labour thrives on the votes from  the dumb

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Since they attend boarding schools for the OVER privileged, they are taught, there are ONLY 2 types of women - WIFE MATERIAL & the randy hedonist free spirited who knows her own worth, IS resilient, doesn't need an overfed Tory inbred to Lord it over her! She's not the type of wife the Tory groom. 

The cons of America AREN'T much different. Oldie George Bush humped his Secretary, whilst his wifey sobbed! Ah! Family values! 

Alan Clark humped for England! Poor Jane put up with his shenanigans, not to mention he took another woman along on their honeymoon!

Then there was Mellor, the minister of fun & Antonia de Sancha.

Plus some deadbeat called Brown, who sued his wealthy wife  upon divorce for his share of the loot!Under Thatcher her PATHETIC minister in charge of flogging off the electricity whined he didn't have substantial time to prepare for its PRIVATIZATION! Hence the many shortcomings for the consumers who got milked as a consequence! But C Parkinson manage to find the time TO SQUANDER on his Secretary, and breed a lovechild - who he incidentally never wanted to meet - GREAT FATHER MATERIAL - plus S Keyes had to prove he sired her daughter! Poor kid, she had downs syndrome.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, it is ironic, when considering some of them have created some and just as ironic as leftists saying they're tolerant when they attack in the most vicious manner anything that even mildly disagrees with their very narrow narrative

• 1 month ago

What are you talking about?  Most of the women I date are single mothers.  But I like nannies and kindergarten teachers the best because they are used to being on their knees for long periods of time.

• 1 month ago

Boris likes personally creating single mums, it's a hobby of his apparently

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No more ironic than democrats pretending to be the tolerant loving left while frothing at the mouth attacking any and every thing that doesn’t fit their agenda.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

GOPers see women as second class citizens.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

actually i was raised by both biological parents therefore am not a bastage .... i bet you cant make that claim lol

• Creosote1 month agoReport

I’m not a Tory so I can 😉 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. But, not surprised.  Not one republican representative turned up for women marches in America.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.