Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn. Scrooge or Marley's ghost? Is a Dickensian nightmare inevitable either way?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

More like a Dickheadsian nightmare

• 1 month ago

It's no fun being rich unless poor people suffer for not being as wonderful as you are.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Corbyn is Albert Stepson ...shouting....Harooooold

• 1 month ago

if the cowardly dithering terrorist sympathising scumbag corbyn gets into power , then life will never be the same again, the good days will be over to be replaced by the bad days of old when other labour leaders gained power,, remember the winter of discontent? guess what party was in power then? and yes the PM at the time was exactly like corbyn a real jerk of mega proportions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is Christmas Ghost of the Christmas Past on here the same as Carla..

• 1 month ago

Yes you did well killing England Jeremy Corbyn has never been in power it's all your nightmare,  and now you are crying there's no one to save us boo hoo serves you right you deserve it 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In other words either King Boris or Comrade Jeremy, that's a heck of a choice if you ask me.

• 1 month ago

I wasn't a fan of Boris but i think if given the chance he could be a great leader . He has shown more balls than Corbyn who had been calling for an election for ages so Boris offered him one  but  he  really had to be forced to take it up. Corbyn is living in the 70s still we need someone looking to the future and who believes in this great country of ours.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you remember your Dickens: Scrooge was capable of redemption; but it was game over for Marley.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.